Sai Ram Sai Devotees.
This Blog is dedicated to our Samartha Sadguru Shirdi Sai Baba. Experiences/leelas of Sai devotees during the time of Sainath Maharaj and even after his Samadi inscribed here. The intention behind this Saiamrithadhra blog is to publish details pertaining to Sainath Maharaj like Sai Satcharitha, sai aartis, bhajans, photos, videos, Sai information website links and ebooks related Shirdi Sai Baba. We are a group of Sai devotees very much interested in spirituality and in transcendence of the self, more interested in spreading the message of Sainath Maharaj world wide through this blog. We have referred many books of philosophy and religious scriptures for the purpose of making this blog. We have also travelled a number of times to Shirdi in search of truth. The general tendency of human being is trying to run away from the painful psychological and emotional experiences. Being Sai devotees, let us not do that, instead let us take the pain or pleasure in same stride and leave all our problems to Sainath Maharaj.
Shri Sai Baba is the essence and embodiment of spiritual enlightenment and religious harmony. He awakened people to the eternal truth, "Sab Ka Malik Ek" (One god governs all). Saibaba provided his devotees with two powerful implements to make them stronger and wiser - 'One' being 'Shraddha' (Faith) and other being 'Saburi' (Patience). Through this Saiamrithadhara blog, we seek to spread the message of Shri Sainath, and with his blessings bring millions of people closer to the ultimate reality - that is, Shri Sainath Maharaj.
· Let us make the world aware of the power of Shirdi Sai Baba.
· Let us make the world aware that one god governs all (Sab Ka Malik Ek).
· Let us make the world realize the importance of Shraddha and Sabhuri.
· Let us spread the teachings of Shirdi Sai to each and every corner of the world.
· So, let’s join our hands together and share our experiences with this Saiamrithadhara blog and be blessed by Him.
· Our humble request to all Sai devotees to share their experiences with Shirdi Saibaba. Drop a comment in http://www.saiamrithadhara.blogspot.com/ or mail to (email@example.com )